The Myth: I visited the campus for a tour before, so I don’t need to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: Even if you have gone to campus, it is helpful to go to as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
Just what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have numerous programs for pupils to get one last appearance before they make their choice.
Often times students may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April when they went on a trip their junior or senior 12 months. Nonetheless, it could definitely be worth your time to consult with campus within the context as a student that is admitted. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Can I see myself here? What information do I need to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an admitted student is a completely different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is completely a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and look that is close. Where would I be residing? Who be my classmates? Which professors will likely be teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day through your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We might be visiting a populous town near you! We recognize that planing a trip to campus may be logistically difficult, but we want to be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can additionally be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We desire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a springtime acknowledge, therefore I’m basically waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we may be able to move a few of the pupils to your autumn semester, springtime admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
Why do it is done by us? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also possess a competitive admission process at USC, and now we can never ever acknowledge all of the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission we can admit a lot more of this incredible pupils we would like at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as any other Trojan, and we would like them at USC as other Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring allows you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease to the university transition by taking classes at a community college that is local. You can explore the globe through a study abroad program. You can even have a break from the grind and enjoy a months that are few of school!
You should visit our web site at www.usc.edu/springadmit for those who haven’t done so already. You’ll find plenty of information about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look ahead to inviting you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. In the event that you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everybody else by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For anyone of you have currently been admitted, or are wondering what the next actions will be in the event that you are admitted, this web site’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed that it says you’ll want to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of getting your admission letter shmoop.pro. What this means is, if you receive the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to decide. If you receive the letter after June 1st, you have two days to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill in the FAFSA plus the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We don’t want your power to commit to USC become held up by financial aid. The sooner we have these documents, the quicker we can get you the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the better the chances. It is possible to submit your housing application ahead of the commitment deposit. USC also has student that is off-campus, therefore do not forget to check those options aswell.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your dedication deposit. You shall receive an email because of the link.
- Send all official that is final from your many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of course, our company is constantly prepared to help. So if you need anything, please just give us a call!